Friday, October 14, 2011

Mexican Town!!!

Let me just admit I have not been down to Mexican town…yet!!!  I have heard a lot about it as it sounds exciting, but my crazy busy life with school and work makes it hard for me to have any fun!  However, that doesn’t mean you guys can’t enjoy a night at this ethnic diverse little town.  It is located in the southwest portion of the city of Detroit.  Many have said it is sort of tucked away as many people who are not familiar with the place have passed by it and missed it.  Mexican town is of course known for its’ diverse and yummy food!  There is also some shopping in Mexican Town, which is actually how I heard of the place.  One of my coworker’s friends does some shopping in Mexican Town.   Back to the food, Flaming Fajitas sound amazing right now!  Mexican Town also offers restaurants that carry live music and dancing, which is a plus!  You can spend a day and have lunch and do some shopping here or even spend a night with some dinner and dancing as well, whatever works in your favor.  This little town offers a variety of restaurants for you to choose from.  Most these restaurants are opened late as the little town tends to have an increase in population during the night life.  Once I have the chance to spare some time and stop by this fun place, I will make sure I will!!! As many of you should do the same ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment