Friday, October 7, 2011

The Greatest of All...


This next shopping experience will be about our very own Great Lakes Crossing Outlet in the city of Auburn Hills.  This huge outlet mall is not too far from Oakland University, as it is just a few miles north on I75.  This outlet mall is a shopping experience that is unlike any of the other malls in the Metro-Detroit area.  It attracts customers from all over Michigan and Canada.  It offers over 180 retail stores and restaurants… as 25 of those retail stores are only found here throughout all of the state of Michigan.  This attraction also offers a movie theater and a bar inside the mall!  It is like you can do it all here… shop, eat, watch a movie, and maybe even stop by for a drink (perfect place for a date ;) since you get it all here).  This outlet mall has upscale brands, which is always great since the outlet sets the prices much lower than the original stores.  You can really spend all day at this mall, I know I have!  Walking around and stopping in a store here and there is just great.  Let’s not mention that this mall holds a huge Forever 21 store, which you can basically spend hours at (for those ladies who adore this store, and I should  also say men as well since they carry a men collection at this location).  I feel like you can find anything you are looking for here, I know I always tend to go there when I am looking for a gift or an outfit for a special occasion… since the mall is so big, you have more choices!!! Below I provided a link for further information and details about this mall.

 http://www.greatlakescrossingoutlets.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment