Saturday, October 22, 2011

Haunted House

Sorry for the late post… midterms this week were a pain! Glad they are over with now back to blogging!  Since Halloween is around the corner what better attraction to write about than a haunted house!  Erebus Haunted attraction to be exact!  I am sure many of you have heard of this haunted house that is currently in the city of Pontiac… if not I hope this post will be helpful!  Erebus is known as the largest walk through haunted attraction in the world as it was recorded in the Geinuss Book of World Records.  I find that kind of cool since it is here in our Metro-Detroit area.  I have not been to this haunted house, but I really do want to go to it someday!  Many people I have spoken to do recommend this attraction as their stories seem exciting and fun.  Yes, the attraction is pricy ($23 a person) but I guess it is worth the price.  The owners of this attraction are actually brothers (Terebus’ borthers) as the doors opened in the year of 2000.   This four story haunted house has artwork and special Hollywood like features you will not forget.  From what I also know, I suggest that you go a little earlier than planned (timing wise) since the line to the attraction gets pretty as the night goes by.  This haunted attraction is opened everyday now until Halloween (October 31).   If you want to spook someone out or even get yourself spooked out and have a exciting night then Erebus (located in downtown Pontiac once again) is a great place to go! 


http://www.hauntedpontiac.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment