Sunday, November 27, 2011

Red Oak Wavepool


A sunny summer day sounds very nice right now… well I guess we have a while for that to come along, but when it does we should keep in mind the one and only Oakland County’s Red Oak Wave pool Waterpark.  This is located on 13 mile between Dequindre and John R. Road (right next to the Meijer).  This destination is for all ages… for family fun or for those hanging out with friends.  Most of my friends and I were here whenever we weren’t working on a hot sunny Sunday!  The waterpark provides a pool, which actually has current waves every 15 minutes or so.  It’s a lot of fun to experience, but I tend to stay away from the deep end since the water seems to take over on that end.  But lucky for us, there are tubes for us to hang on to or lay on, which is great when the waves are happening.  There are also water slides that are fun and exciting.  My favorite part however, is the lazy river!  I think most people who have been to this attraction agree with me.  You are just basically being lazy in a tube and let the water current push you down the river, you are really being lazy at this point and that is the best part.  You can enjoy a swim and have a nice lunch with those you are with.  There is an area where picnic tables are set up or for those who don’t mind as (like me) there is lots of grass area to lay your towel down and eat whatever you brought!  This place is also a good place to get that nice summer tan as well.  This waterpark is full of fun and excitement for anyone who is willing to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment