Friday, November 4, 2011

The Fox Theater


I will continue with the same theme with my prior post (theaters)… this time I will blog about The Fox Theater!  This theater is also in downtown (not to far from the Fillmore, might I add).  This theater is also a historic theater that has been around for a while (built in the 1920s by William Fox).  It is used for entertainment purposes as well.  There are three levels of seating with many seats for you to choose from for any particular event occurring at this theater.  I have been to this theater a while back as I saw the show “The Rockets”, the show was not only great, but the scenery and environment the theater holds is also spectacular. What amazes me is that this theater still stands after ninety- one years; I think that is another reason why it is so great to visit… it carries a lot of history.  Many shows are held in this theater, especially now with the upcoming holiday, you are bound to see many more holiday relating shows, such as “White Christmas”.  Tickets to such functions can be found on ticket master website.  The theater scenery and design comes from an Indian, Egyptian, Far Eastern style (which I think makes it more beautiful and elegant).   The decorative scene keeps most guests coming back and new guests that “ah” feeling.   If you have not been to this theater, you should really go and check it out as the features themselves will enlighten you.

No comments:

Post a Comment