Friday, September 16, 2011

Why attractions?

Well I just want to say this before I officially start my blogging on such attractions... I will be writing about attractions in Detroit as well as attractions outside of the city.  My attractions will come from the greater Metro-Detroit area (there are pictures of maps right below).  Some attractions will come from the city of Detroit itself, but others will come from its surroundings.  Well the reason I chose to blog about attractions is because I truly love to travel... especially the sightseeing part.  Not only does someone enjoy attractions, but you can also learn a lot when visiting an attraction.  Here in the Metro-Detroit area, there is an attraction for everyone.  If you are someone like my boyfriend who is a fan of sports (especially the tigers, which are by the way doing amazing right now) GO TIGERS! Or someone who likes to spend the day shopping and grabbing a bite to eat afterwards... well all of that and more can be done here in our lovely city of Detroit and its surroundings.  Detroit has a lot of history behind it, as some attractions I will blog about will help explain such history.  Yes, Detroit may not carry the same attractions as major cities like Los Angeles or New York City, but we have our own attractions that make our city beautiful.  I hope my blogging will help people realize there is much do in the Metro-Detroit area, even though they may consider such attractions “small”, but as I will later explain, those “small attractions” will be worth your while. 





Image One - http://darlenekujanek.com/resources/map_metro_detroit.gif
Image Two - http://www.tracyvette.com/images/tpmapdet.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment